How does it feel having your Prince Charming by your side and starting your happily ever after?
I have been dreaming that myself for the longest time. I have desired to have someone to have and to hold, too. Despite my weaknesses and imperfections; my being stubborn and mean, I have been waiting for that knight in shining armor who would rescue me from this life of insecurities and broken hearts. Maybe this is one of the reasons why I am like this. Or it could be the only reason. I believe that everything we do in life is a way to be loved a little more. Though most of you would disagree with what I say and do, well, this is my way.
I was once like you, Princess. I was once idealistic of the happily ever after. I once sat on a tree and sang melodies together with the birds on a summer morn. I once believe that I would wake up to a true love's kiss. I once hoped that my feet would fit those glass shoes. But life is not all singing and be merry episodes. I learned because I've seen people get hurt that much but still put themselves out there. Over and over, like they never get tired of it and then they love some more and fail some more. They never learn. I had my share of those moments, too. But I learned that lesson enough to keep people for hurting me. So I build my walls too high for them to tear down. Do not mean what you say, and do not say what you mean is an affection I've learned over time. I was guarded with my own emotions. Do not blame me, I am just putting myself in a favorable position.
You are one very lucky person to have found the love of your life. Very few people get the chance to do so. When you started you lives to always and forever, everyone on your kingdom expects a lot from you. Everyone you know were there present and couldn't be happier for you both. He saved you from poison to all those evil dragons with his knight in shining armor. You woke up to his kiss because he is your true love and you are his. But love him more with his armor down. That's the real him, the person that he is. Sing with him when he's singing his heart out. He's just happy you are together. No matter how wrong his lyrics are, or how out of tune he is when he's singing the chorus, join him and notice how beautiful you two sound together. Dance with him even if you're a terrible dancer. He's one great dancer, and just follow his steps, he'll teach you how to anyway. Don't worry much about the crowd because he doesn't and just dance to the music. Laugh when he cracks jokes but never forget to tell him if it is corny. Hugs are free, so do it as often as you could, especially during mornings. Kiss him when he's happy, kiss him more when he's sad and ask him to kiss you when he's about to get angry. Cook for him and let him cook for you, even if you both end up in the bathroom, you need not worry because he will always let you have the toilet first. Leave little notes on how much you adore each other and never forget to say I love you, and mean it, always. Make funny faces with him for no reason and never stop playing--- the world is your playground; and act like children, sometimes, even if you are grownups.Trust him on his decisions; he is a prince for a reason. Let him be the person that he wants to be without eyes judging him and stand up for him, especially, if all eyes are on him.
He is the most beautiful person you could ever meet. The one every woman, would like to have and to keep as theirs. I once had that kind of man, too. He was, by far, the biggest leap of faith that I ever took in my life. Yes, I wanted him that much. But ours isn't a fairytale. I have to let him go because the kingdom won't approve of us. I wonder if there would even be people attending to our celebration. I wonder what it would be like seeing him lose everything he worked so hard for. Worst, seeing him with regrets on choosing a villain over a princess. Maybe, in another lifetime, when I am the princess in my own fairytale.
Take care of each other and make each other happy with the little things.
With all love,
No comments:
Post a Comment