Something in me has changed somehow. Sometimes, I wonder how it would be like if my parents were born with a big chunk of earth in a city centre and we own a mining company and may dad holds a very high position in the public office haha. Definitely my needs would exclude things that money can't buy! I would definitely, specifically request that I manage an H & M chain. I wonder what I'd do with a lot of money. Let's see. Maybe I would sponsor trash bins to be placed around the entire metro! Garbage is everywhere because people don't see trash bins around so they tend to have a bigger place to throw away their waste, and it's everywhere. But I can't choose my parents and I am just thankful they made love on Valentines day of 1986 because I was able to see the light of day! It's up to me to make things happen the way I want it to. Life is hard but it's possible. xx
If everything happens for a reason, then why would God let us meet someone when there's no way we could ever be together? I wonder that myself. That when you actually meet someone who would take care of you like no one has ever taken cared of you. When you actually want to change yourself, in a good way, because that person has that great influence on you. When you actually, for the first time, envision a future with anyone, someone and with that person. And reality bites you while daydreaming? How will you ever get over that? xx
DEMOTAPES AND CLOCKS
Most of the days pass by without significance
most of them went down on history
and you don't remember any of it
you don't know whether to fast forward
or rewind this life
well you don't have the power either
so gotta live life one slow day at a time
be friendly with time
Time is always right
just do what needs to be done
just be sensitive with clocks
make sure that as it ticks
it grows you
not wither you
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment