on every each page as I recalled the times I have been like that to myself and to other people.
One of the best ways to make yourself happy is to make other people happy.
And one of the best ways to make other people happy is to be happy yourself.
I felt pretty much attached to my friends that I would, without a single thought, choose my friend who needs me than to be with the any guy! Seriously! And just as I read Chapter 6 of the book, where it tackles friendship, I realized that I am blessed to have few but great friends I've met along the way. During midlife crisis, one of the most common complaints of people is the lack of true friends. I have a bestfriend from way back high school which we still are. I have my Sorority Sisters from college. I have a variety of girls I appreciate when I got in my job. It's cool to say that though we maybe far different from how we are in dealing with men or how we express fashion or who we are in the society or how we deal with our own problems--- we have one thing in common and that is the reason why we clicked! We all know how to have fun! We acknowledge to ourselves what we enjoy not what we wish to enjoy. We're not afraid to act silly and laugh at ourselves.
![]() |
| We're all excited for our first inaanak from 5J!!! |
![]() |
| Me and the gorgeous Mom-To-Be! |
Love, who recently had a shower for her baby Jaden Blake, enormously love the party we organized for her. I was assigned to host and conduct games! I managed to find simple but really fun Baby Shower games for the guests. Tin, volunteered to do the cupcake souvenirs which she baked and designed herself.
![]() |
| Created by the Batch's master Baker herself, Tin! |
Chi went out her way to just to attend the shower. Pinky and Tish we're really helpful with everything. Mhaybelle, who was too busy because she has a wedding to attend to and will have a shower of her own soon took time off to go the the Baby Shower.At the end of the Shower, we all agreed we should put up our own events company! It was such a huge success and everyone went home happy!
According to the author, if something is really fun, it should pass this test: You look forward to it; You find it energizing, not draining; and you didn't feel guilty about it later.
If you wish to watch, the mom-to-be's message, click here
So let me end this post with a quote from Epicurus, " Of all the things the wisdowm provides for is the living one's entire life in happiness, the greatest by far is the possession of friendship".



No comments:
Post a Comment