Monday, July 2, 2012

CALL US, MAYBE?

I would like to apologize for the typo errors i made in my previous blog entry. I just came from a red eye flight (which means, my duty started in the evening and ended the next morning) and I was fulfilling a nagging task to blog. It became my resolution to update my blog at least thrice a week just so I have something to do with my day. I was so groggy I couldn't think good words to show how ecstatic we were during Love's baby shower! I just wanted to finish my post, but looking at it now, maybe I would need some editing, but I was happy I got a check of a resolution i'm still trying to fulfill. 
Anyway, let me just say that I love my friends so much because we are all crazy! Crazy as we all are, we, made a a video which features the overrated song Call Me Maybe! I hope you'll have fun watching it as much as we had fun making it! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOC3sMHKkIQ&feature=share


No comments:

Post a Comment