Thursday, November 29, 2012

A FRAGMENT OF MY LETTER TO YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE p.2


Watching the sunrise in Angkor Wat with Virna
Dear You,

At this very moment, I wish you could find me now or see me in a different light when you wake up.
These are the moments I wish I could share to you, with you. I want to make time to go out of my way just to see you, to stare at you when you're not looking and thank all the stars of how lucky I am for choosing me despite the time, distance, and priorities. I want to share a lot of laughs, not at you, but with you. They say that taking care of someone is addicting. Well, I wouldn't mind taking care of you. I believe surprises are lethal because they can make you believe that actions do speak louder than words. I wanna do all that and more; not really the grandest but those little things that make big differences which make you see each morning differently, in a beautiful kind of way. That I would always look forward to waking up knowing I am not missing the reason why I am living-- to love truthfully, with all my heart. And what makes it larger than life is the fact that I am sharing all this to you.

With all love and waiting,
Me





No comments:

Post a Comment