Saturday, May 26, 2012

Leave of Absence

Took a leave of absence from writing down my thoughts on a blog and give in to the little notes on twitter instead. I remember clearly, it was exactly 6 months ago that I last updated my site. I was then talking about my birthday wishlist, how I don't feel pressure of not having a boyfriend and some other stuff. A lot of things happened in the past months. It was a rollercoaster ride emotionally, and yes, physically because of my work schedules. I have sent from heaven one day and hell the next.  Most of the time, my emotions always get the better of me. I used to not be like this. The trait of not caring which I certainly acquired from my father became a deviant emotion that I myself was actually surprised about.Six months always has some significant happening--my credit card limit gets higher (haha), I put the big ticket items in installment for six months, not to mention I had the happiest 25 weeks of my life, wishful thinking. Six months flew too fast and I have a lot of stories to tell. Six months.  I hope to meet with the my dashboard more often though so I can share to the world what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment