Saturday, September 3, 2011

On being Productive

Dearest Mamitas Virna and Chikay,
Thank you for last night's sleepover. I wish I could just transport everything I own in Salem and be with you guys. But you know my lazy ass well, so I'd probably be staying in the most depressing place on earth a little longer. But definitely, more sleepovers this time since I now know where you stay and how to get there without riding a cab which I find totally expensive. And of course, I want to be with you guys, too! Tin, Mhay, and Chi are great roomates as well and I probably tag them along in one of our Pasta and Wine nights. I wish Pinky lives a little closer and her salary gets a little higher (haha!) so she could be with us, too. 
I missed talks like that. I missed us. I missed writing again. I missed being smart. This place makes me think of nothing else other than facebook and twitter which I really hate. Being here makes me really lazy even more. I want to stop all this non sense and start being productive again. And so, you guys inspire me. Chik, I want to read the books you're reading  and take down notes, too! And Virna, I want to be creative, too! haha! Scrapbooking is definitely one of the many ways. 
Thank you trying to convince me to move in with you. I will, after the rainy season. Promise.


PS. Last night, the problem with me was that I don't know what I want. I know what I want, It's just that I find it so hard to put it into words. So I'm gonna try this time.
Aside from the given basics, I just want someone who can show me that it is okay to let my tallest and thickest guard down which has always been my problem. That I can be myself, despite my inconsistencies and insensitivities, and  who will make me realize that I should love with no regrets. And yes,like what Chik said, "Okay lang na lumabas kasi secure kami sa isa't isa; dahil takot syang mawala ako (or vice versa) kaya alam kong hindi nya gagawin yung mga bagay na makakapaghiwalay sa'min." Yes, I'd like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment