Monday, June 24, 2013

Tears

I wonder how your eyes since yearned for me
Not yearning, but yearning so much.

Long time ago 
Waking up under moonlight sheets of  your solace 
I held you together 
Felt the warmth of your skin under my cold rivers

I never wanted a show off so i have kept 
hidden
Myself 
beneath your 
frozen emotions 
and cursed sentiments 
and promises broken 
Calloused heart                  'Never so easily'
You said it goes 
armstoyourarms to             arm's    length
and 
on
and
on

And now at this very moment in time
I am unwanted 
or perhaps it felt like you longed for me long enough
To emerged brave 
To put myself out there 
Looking at the same ducts where I lived a thousand days 
Right across from another sight

Your eyes
glistening as I float to the curves of your nose to your bony cheeks 
I should have died right there 
Swallowed by the soft pillows and blankets and mattress
'Such heavenly way to die'
But there's even more beautiful way than to die like that
I figured 
When he holds me by the warmth of his thumb pressing me against your soft skin
drops burst and I turn into lake 
or an ocean 
Or joy. 


2 comments: