Friday, December 9, 2011

Morning Note #1

For the time being, I OFFICIALLY HATE THE WEEKEND.
I used to look forward to weekends. It is the time of the week where everyone is actually worry-free about their jobs and get to spend time with family and loved ones. Weekends for me, well, these are the dates I know You are in touch with reality. Weekend like this is what is real for both of us.  Some time from now, this won't just happen on weekend, but on every day and yes, it sucks because I have to be with my old stubborn insensitive self again. I hate myself back then. Especially now that I realized how beautiful it is to just care, may it be for something or someone, and you make me a better person you know- dreaming with you. There is always the saddest part of a beautiful dream you wouldn't want doing, and, yes, it is waking up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment